Snow Delay: Friday Morning Deliveries
We have snowy conditions at the farm and I don’t think I can safely get out of here for tomorrow morning’s deliveries. It looks like we have snow here and sleet in our destination area in NJ. I am going to need to postpone Friday’s morning deliveries until Sunday morning. All the Friday deliveries from noon onward are still on track, and so are all the Saturday deliveries.
I am setting the following revised schedule for deliveries:
- Red Bank – Sunday 9AM – 9:50AM
- Matawan – Sunday 10:30AM – 11:15AM
- Westfield – Sunday 12 Noon – 12:50PM
If these times don’t work for you, let me know and I’ll try to figure out an alternative. If you’d rather switch to one of our other locations to pick up your order, let me know and I can switch things around.
(By the way, the “Order Packed” emails will still list the normal schedule. I can’t change the email templates without modifying all the other schedules.)
Thanks for understanding.